We are experts in filtering, drying, decolorization, odour removal and many more.
High flow filter units
- Flows up to 600m³/hr with a single unit
- Filter elements from 0,5 µm to +2000 µm
- Temperature range: -10°C / +250°C.
- Pressure range: up to 40 bar.
- Our dehydration columns are filled with adsorbant which have been tested for the product to be treated.
- Pressure rating: up to 9 bar.
- Flowrate: up to 40m³/h.
- Flow up to 100m³/hr
- Pressure rating: up to 14 bar.
- Temperature range from 0°C to 50°C
fast, efficient and various filtration techniques
specialized in off-spec treatment
With our mobile filter installations, we offer efficient solutions for the handling of off-spec, ship - and industrial cargoes in all European ports and terminals. We use the suited filtration techniques to remove various contaminations.
For example, you can count on us to remove solids (rust particles, sediments, etc.) or liquids such as water (dehydration), or to deodorize and decolorize liquids.
In our research center in Antwerp, our R&D chemists analyze the most optimal treatment with practice-based laboratory tests. Moreover, as experts in the field, we can offer end-to-end solutions and services.
- Dehydration units
- Filter units HFH-6
- Filter units HFH-1
- Duplex filter units
- Filter units HFH-4
Flow up to 600m³/hr with a single unit (from 0,5 µm to +2000 µm)
Want to know more?